Startup Company Name Generator
Use 2-3 Keywords | Go to 4 or more keywords tool >>
Just enter your main keywords to quickly generate company names and check domain availability.
TIP - Works best with 2-3 domain keywords separated by space, e.g. "name mesh"
With 20+ generators & Social availability check!
Check availability for the popular tlds like com, net, org and country specific tlds. Also suggests names separated by hyphens.
Generate highly relevant name suggestions which are closely related to the primary keywords searched for. Some of the methods used for the task are as follows
- Synonyms, Antonyms and others using Thesaurus
- More suggestions using words that co-occur much more often than normally expected (also known as collocations) and words that often form a continuous sequence in a text or speech (also known as n-grams)
- With 6 million word relations database
- Real World Intelligence which takes into account nearby places, languages, similar products etc. Check these examples - (california, mclaren, mac)
Sometimes you might want to limit these alternative suggestions to one of the keywords or have keywords follow some characteristics based on length or starting and ending sequences. In these cases, you can use some special characters with your keywords :-
- To make sure the your keyword is never replaced or removed in the generated company name, you can use the '*' character with keyword.
For example, : generating names for the keywords 'cool* company' will make sure that the word 'cool' is not substituted, whereas the keyword 'company' will be replaced with other similarly related words like business, firm, enterprise, brand etc
- For inspiration, you can use '?', which matches any character.
For example : For dictionary words comprising of 4 letters you can use '????' as the keyword in the input box. If you specify partial characters like 'a???', this will generate dictionary words of length four and starting with letter 'a'.
These options can be used multiple times within the same query.
New gtlds domain availabilty check tool. The internet is changing with the launch of new gtlds like .company, .business, .enterprises, .brand which allows for more possibilities into getting the domain names you have always wanted. Currently, supporting hundreds of new gtlds. Gtlds related to your keywords are generated and checked.
SEO can be a very important factor for your new company name. Using main keywords can help users understand your business very well. This will suggest name ideas while preserving your main keywords. Some of the ways to generate SEO domain ideas are as follows
- Very short additions to entered name like adding i, my, the, a, e as prefixes and adding me, it as suffixes. Hundreds of these popular prefixes and suffixes including dictionary words are used to generate company names including your main keywords.
- Words that can be derived from the root of your keyword, mostly including present, future, past and nouns which are dictionary words are generated.
- You can also tell the generator to use all dictionary words containing some sequence of letter by using *, followed by the sequence of letters . For example:- '*k' will include small dictionary words having the letter 'k'
This is a naming technique in which the tld itself is the part of the name. Hence, these tend to be short and brandable. Some examples would include rabb.it, stori.es etc
Break, join, replace and rearrange words together to create new words. It's perfect for generating brandable company names.
- Merged Portmanteau - as the name suggests create words by merging or fusion which are very pronunciable and hence brandable.
- Phonetic Variations
- Overlapping common parts of keywords
- Removing vowels
- Misspelling some keywords
Other popular tlds are checked for availability. These includes some recently popular ones like .io and .co and others that go well with most of the words like .ly, .it and .me
Mixing involves generating names by merging into some common and small suffixes and some dictionary words
- Portmanteau - Many companies are adding small suffixes like ify and ly and using it as their company name. This is a recent trend and has become very popular. Your keywords are mixed with some of these suffixes and shown.
- Overlapping the keywords with some dictionary words is also popular like in pinterest.
Use 4 or more keywords | Go to 2-3 keywords tool >>
Have many name ideas? Enter multiple keywords. Perfect for name brainstorming and bulk search.
How To Use The Tool
Specify all your preferred keywords for the name at once in 2 buckets
(groups for starting and ending words)
|cool, grab, snap||pic, photo|
Get more keyword suggestions instantly
|hot, flip||picture, image|
Create Cool Company Names!
Generate all possible permutations of names by combining each word from first input with the second input and vice-versa. Names are ranked based on the ordering of the input. This is the best choice for your company name, if available.
Replaces first input with synonyms and other similar terms and combines it with the second inputs and vice-versa. The ranking of names is based on how similar the suggested words are.
Combines words from first and second input fields in a number of ways by removing vowels, joining, breaking and merging the words together. It also uses acronyms, misspellings and other methods and can generate very good and unique brand names.
This produces phonetic variations on the words like replacing s with z, c with k and many others.